- Towel Type: Peshkir (Hand/Kitchen Towel)
- Pattern: Diamond (Hand Towel)
- Color: Nile Green
- Model Name: HANDTOWEL-DIAMOND-NILEGREEN
- Size: 35 inches x 19 inches (87 cm x 50 cm)
- High Quality, Natural-dyed Cotton. Chemical-free.
- Compact, Highly Absorbent, Lightweight (easy to carry), Fast-Dry and Versatile. Durable to frequent washing. It gets softer each time you wash it.
- Utilized as Hand Towel, Face Towel, Kitchen Towel, Tea Towel, Dish Cloth, Dish Towel, Fitness Towel
Out of stock
Peshkir is the smaller version of peshtemal and it is utilized as hand towel, face towel, kitchen towel, tea towel, dish cloth, dish towel, fitness/gym towel etc. Peshtemal is a traditional Turkish bath towel. They have been used for centuries in Turkish hammam. (Hammam is an Anatolian steam bath.) As Dandelion Textile, we aim to make sure that our customers experience this Turkish authentic lifestyle with a great quality/price ratio. Our peshtemals are 100% high-quality cotton and natural-dyed. They are absolutely chemical-free. They are durable to frequent washing. And it is a fact that each time a cotton peshtemal is washed, it gets softer. Turkish peshtemals are known to be highly absorbent, lightweight and fast-drying. These features make them ideal for bathrooms, traveling, the gym and the beach. Due to its compact form, Turkish peshtemals are fast-dry towels. The fastness will amaze you. Thin and lightweight, it’s the perfect easy-to-carry towel. When you are going for swimming, the last thing you need is a heavy beach towel. Peshtemals are preferred for beach/pool use since they are lightweight and fast-drying. It takes very little space in your luggage or bath linen closet. It’s a must-have for anyone who travels. Peshtemal is also a practical alternative to the thick bath towels in your bathroom. Peshtemal is also a perfect gift for your loved ones. An appreciated present for a bachelor party, a baby shower, Mother’s Day, New Year, Valentine’s Day, etc.
35 inches x 19 inches (87 cm x 50 cm)
Peshkir (Hand/Kitchen Towel)